Touchscreen digital controller
Greater accuracy in temperature control. Easier to adjust the temperature range we want to achieve.
Stay open feature included when door remains open after 95 0 . All doors are include triple chamber door gaskets, easy to remove and snap in.
Maximum protection thanks to visual and audible alarms, used in case of power failure, temperature deviation, sensor failure and door opening after 10-60 seconds
All condensers are 100% tested in a helium chamber to detect refrigerant leaks.
LED lighting reduces the energy consumption, providing a much better light quality.
AENOR audited and certified by international recognised firm. ISO 9001:2015 (Quality); ISO 14001:2015 (Environment); OSHAS 18001:2007 (Prevention and Worker Safety).
– Capacity: 238/140 liters
– Operating temp: 2 – 8 o C/ – 10 to – 22 0 C
Climate Class 4 (30 ° C, 55% RH)
– Overall dimensions: 600L x 668D x 2043H mm
– Interior dimensions: 505L x 451D x (872 + 552)H mm
– Net Weight: 159 kg
– Exterior material: White plastic coated galvanized steel
– Interior material: White plastic coated galvanized steel.
– Interior construction: rounded interior corner
– LED lighting
– Insulation: Polyurethane insulation with high density 40 kg/m 3 , CFCs free, zero ODP and low GWP
Insulation thickness: 45 mm
– Insulation foaming agent: HFO
– 2 door type
– Doors with integrated handles and locks
– Easy to replace door gasket
– Door sensor – the air convection system stops when the door is opened
– Switchable door hinge
– The door frame is heated, ensuring it is closed and does not freeze
– Lock the door
– Number of trays: 7
– Tray size: width 458 x depth 398 mm
– Material of tray: epoxy coated steel
– Temperature range: 2 – 16 o C/ -10 to -22 o C
– NTC temperature sensor with 0.1 o C accuracy displayed on the screen
– Device thermal stability about ±1 0 C and thermal homogeneity< ± 2 0 C
– Audible and visual warnings in case of:
+ Maximum and minimum temperature fluctuations
+ The temperature sensor is broken
+ Open door
– Auto defrost (hot air)
– Condensation by forced convection
– Evaporation by forced convection, the steam generator is epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
– Refrigerant agent: R290/R600a
– Power supply used: 230 V/50 Hz
– Power consumption: 390 W